Sunday, September 02, 2007

September 2 - Ministry in Angono, Baptism in Cogeo








Greetings to you all once again. It was such a joy to spend this morning among two groups of saints. I spoke this morning in Angono, Rizal and finished up a series of messages. I trust the Lord will use them for His glory and for the edification of the saints. Following that meeting we quickly drove over to Cogeo for a baptism and to celebrate their 24th anniversary. I had the joy of baptizing seven, a older husband and wife, who just recently accepted the Lord as their Savior. As a result of their conversion and testimony now their entire family have come to Christ, even their daughter in law now is a believer. What a joy to see. Then I had the joy of baptizing some younger believers, some whom I have know since they were babies....and now they have matured into nice young Christian men and women. It was such a time of blessing for me personally. Rejoice with me!!!